CHARLES STREET BUILDINGS GROUP Portfolio
Charles House, Charles Street, Leicester

Charles House has particular significance since it was developed by the Group in 1956 and was the first to be built by our founders, Hugh and Paddy Murphy (the Murphy Bros), with assistance from Mrs. Edith Murphy, who purchased the original site. Our parent company, Charles Street Buildings (Leicester) Limited, takes its name from here. The premises were comprehensively refurbished in 2000 and again in 2017 and are now occupied by Leicester College. 

REGISTERED OFFICE Charles Street Buildings Group
1 Westmoreland Avenue,
Thurmaston,
Leicester,
LE4 8PH

Tel:(0116) 269 3443
Fax:(0116) 269 3346
Email:

Web Design